Less Waste, Greener Environment – Print Job Release Program (Main Campus – pilot project)
- Key account Log-ins REQUIRED (username/password)
- Only 1 copy per article will be printed
- Limit of 25 sheets (front and back)
- Students log-in to computers using their key account (same username & password as WebAdvisor and Blackboard accounts)
- Click “Print” on your computers (as you normally would)
- Go to the “Print Release Station” (log-in using your key account – should match the log-in used on the computer)
- Select Print Jobs to print, then click “Resume” to release it to the printer
Congratulations, your print job should be at the printer!
For the Fall semester, there is No Cost for printing, however Pay-for-Print will be coming for the Spring Semester to a library near you. When you are releasing your print jobs, take note of the “Job Cost” column, since this will be the cost of your print job next semester. Main Campus library is piloting the print release project this semester, however to access library computers at any of the campuses — students are REQUIRED to use their key accounts (username/password) to login.